BrowZine is an app that can help you stay current with academic journals! After downloading the free BrowZine app select our institution: University of Colorado Health Sciences Library and enter your usual library login credentials. Authentication FAQs.
The library only subscribes to the iOS version of this resource at this time. Reviews
Don’t have an iPhone or iPad? Try BrowZine Web. Browse top journals from your field from your desktop or laptop computer. Easily discover, read, and monitor the key journals in your field. You can find a link on the library’s database page.
With BrowZine, you can:
– Browse and read top academic journals: Browse journals by subject, easily review tables of contents, and download full articles
– Use the durable linking capability of browzine.com to easily link to specific sub-disciplines.
In the BrowZine app for iOS, you can create a personal experience:
– Create your own bookshelf: Add journals to your personal bookshelf and be notified when new articles are published
– Save and export articles: Save articles for off-line reading or export to services such as DropBox, Mendeley, RefWorks, Zotero, Papers and more.
ClinicalKey app is now available for affiliated users.
Create a personal account first if you don’t have one:
1. Go to ClinicalKey from the library’s website
2. Click on “Register” in the upper right corner
3. Using the ucdenver.edu email, fill in the required information on the registration page.
4. Click Register when finished. ClinicalKey will display an activation message and sends a confirmation email.
5. In the confirmation email, click the link to officially start your remote access*.
*This will grant 180 days of remote access. Prior to the end of the 180 days, log into your ClinicalKey personal account while on campus or logged in via the library’s website/VPN.
This will extend access another 180 days. Should your remote access expire, follow the above steps to re-activate your access.
To use the app:
-Install the app on your mobile device: Android and iOS
-Once in the app, two options will appear – Click on ClinicalKey
-Enter your ClinicalKey username and password used for remote access and start using the ClinicalKey App.
Information on apps available through other library subscriptions is available on our app guide.
Want a way to keep current with Ovid journals? Try OvidToday
- Browse specialty categories and select journals to follow
- Stay current with the latest journal content
- Read the PDF of any article
- Add articles to a personal reading list for later use, even offline
- Access journals at home or work with remote authentication
1) Download the free OvidToday app
Available for free. Get it on Google Play (play.google.com) or iTunes (itunes.apple.com)
2) Tap “Let’s get started” and follow the on-screen instructions
If you are on campus/logged in on the network, the app should automatically recognize you. Off campus? First log in to the library’s Ovid link or go through VPN so the system recognizes you as an affiliated user.
3) Enter an Ovid Personal Account ID
If you don’t have a Personal Account, OvidToday will prompt you to create one and provide steps.
4) Start browsing favorite journals
You will have access to the most recent issues of the library’s Ovid-subscribed journal content; new issues are added automatically once available on Ovid.