BrowZine is anapp that can help you stay current with academic journals! After downloading the free BrowZine app select our institution: University of Colorado Health Sciences Library and enter your usual library login credentials. Authentication FAQs.
The library only subscribes to the iOS version of this resource at this time. Reviews
Don’t have an iPhone or iPad? Try BrowZine Web. Browse top journals from your field from your desktop or laptop computer. Easily discover, read, and monitor the key journals in your field. You can find a link on the library’s database page.
With BrowZine, you can:
– Browse and read top academic journals: Browse journals by subject, easily review tables of contents, and download full articles
– Use the durable linking capability of browzine.com to easily link to specific sub-disciplines.
In the BrowZine app for iOS, you can create a personal experience:
– Create your own bookshelf: Add journals to your personal bookshelf and be notified when new articles are published
– Save and export articles: Save articles for off-line reading or export to services such as DropBox, Mendeley, RefWorks, Zotero, Papers and more.
We’re excited to reveal a new self-serve print system in the library. Users will be able to pay for print and copy jobs via credit card right at the printer locations. Prices will remain the same, at .10/page for black and white and .25/page for color.
Wireless printing will also be available and better than ever. You’ll be able to send jobs to our library printers from anywhere and pick them up when it’s convenient for you! Print jobs will remain available for up to 24 hours. There are multiple ways to print:
from workstations in the library,
from your own laptop (via wireless),
email files as an attachment, or
direct uploads to the PrintMe cloud.
Enjoy fast and easy print job retrieval at any of the print/copy release stations in the library. Simply scan the barcode for the job from your mobile device or key in in the document ID number. You can also print files directly from a USB drive or from cloud storage location. View a print and cost preview prior to printing, with the ability to change print options such as number of copies, pages to print, color printing, and more!
As part of this change, the library will be converting to a new card system for cash customers. The old copy cards issued by the library will be going away. As soon as possible, please use up any credit you have on old cards. A new card dispensing machine will be located on first floor. This machine will accept cash only (no coins), and will replace all cash services at the library’s Service Desk.
Note: the older black and white student printer system that is used through accounts administered by the campus bookstore is still in place.
Questions? Comments? Stop in at our Service Desk, or pick up the how-to handout at our printing locations.
ClinicalKey app is now available for affiliated users.
Create a personal account first if you don’t have one:
1. Go to ClinicalKey from the library’s website
2. Click on “Register” in the upper right corner
3. Using the ucdenver.edu email, fill in the required information on the registration page.
4. Click Register when finished. ClinicalKey will display an activation message and sends a confirmation email.
5. In the confirmation email, click the link to officially start your remote access*.
*This will grant 180 days of remote access. Prior to the end of the 180 days, log into your ClinicalKey personal account while on campus or logged in via the library’s website/VPN. This will extend access another 180 days. Should your remote access expire, follow the above steps to re-activate your access.
To use the app:
-Install the app on your mobile device: Androidand iOS
-Once in the app, two options will appear – Click on ClinicalKey
-Enter your ClinicalKey username and password used for remote access and start using the ClinicalKey App.
Information on apps available through other library subscriptions is available on our app guide.
2) Tap “Let’s get started” and follow the on-screen instructions If you are on campus/logged in on the network, the app should automatically recognize you. Off campus? First log in to the library’s Ovid link or go through VPN so the system recognizes you as an affiliated user.
3) Enter an Ovid Personal Account ID If you don’t have a Personal Account, OvidToday will prompt you to create one and provide steps.
4) Start browsing favorite journals You will have access to the most recent issues of the library’s Ovid-subscribed journal content; new issues are added automatically once available on Ovid.
4. Open the DynaMed email from your device.
5. Within 48 hours, tap on the link in the email to authenticate the app.
Note: after 48 hours, you will need to request a new authentication key.
6. The DynaMed App opens on your device and begins the initial content download. Note: It is recommended that you are on a Wi-Fi connection for the initial download of DynaMed content as well as when updates become available.
7. Your device is ready to go!
Q. Can I install the DynaMed app on multiple devices?
Yes. When you email yourself an authentication link from within DynaMed, you can use that link to authenticate the app on up to three devices. If you would like to authenticate more than three devices, send yourself another authentication link from within DynaMed for the additional devices.
Note: Open the email from the mobile device you wish to authenticate and tap the authentication link to authenticate the app.
Q. Can I use the DynaMed app offline?
After installing the app and downloading the DynaMed content, the app can be used offline without a wireless signal. A wireless signal is required to perform updates to the DynaMed content when updates become available.
Q. Do I have to uninstall the Skyscape or Omnio apps before I install the new DynaMed app?
No. If you were using the Skyscape or Omnio apps to access DynaMed on your mobile device, you do not have to uninstall those apps to download/use the new DynaMed app. However, those apps will no longer be updated with the latest DynaMed content, so it is recommended that you install the new DynaMed app.