The library is open 24/7 to affiliated faculty, staff, and students of the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. All you need is your official university ID to badge in and stay after hours. Members of the University of Colorado Denver downtown are welcome to stay in the building at close, but will not be able to badge back in after exiting the building. Individuals without an official badge, regardless of status, cannot remain in the library after close; there are no exceptions to this policy.
To keep you full and focused, the library offers the following:
- Mini-fridges on all 3 floors
- Microwaves on all 3 floors
- Keurig machines on the 2nd and 3rd floors (BYO K-Cups and mugs!)
- Soda and snack vending machines on 1st floor, north end
- Coffee vending machine on 1st floor, south end
- Water bottle filling stations on all 3 floors
- White board markers and headphones, honor policy checkout at the front desk
- Moveable white boards, found throughout the library
- Walk station treadmill desks, first and third floors
Please be mindful when using the library by keeping your valuables safe; do not leave your items unattended. It may seem like a hassle to bring your laptop and phone with you to the restroom, but it only takes a moment for an item to be taken. Your safety is our priority, so help us keep you and campus safe by practicing vigilance!
If you ever feel unsafe, do not hesitate to contact campus police by calling 303-724-4444. You can also reach campus police by using one of the library’s red emergency phones, which are located near each restroom on all floors. You’ll also find emergency 9-1-1 red buttons throughout the library.
If you have any questions or comments about 24/7 please contact library staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, ask staff at the service desk, or call 303-724-2152. For more information, visit the library’s hours page regarding 24/7 Badge Access.
[Brittany Heer, Interlibrary Loan Manager]