Beginning June 1 library hours will be extended to 24/7 for CU Anschutz students, faculty, and staff with a CU Anschutz campus badge. The library building remains closed to the public and others who do not have a CU Anschutz ID badge.
CU Anschutz badge holders may enter the library building for contactless pick up, to consult print materials, access printers, make photocopies, use computer workstations, and use study areas. All study rooms will be available and will remain on the library’s reservation system. Reservations are recommended but not required.
During the summer months library staff will slowly return to the building. In-person staffing of the customer service desk will be gradually phased in starting in mid-July. As of June 1st, no onsite services will be available and users should use AskUs to seek assistance and make inquiries.
Until classroom space has been booked for the fall semester the library remains restricted in terms of events, meetings, and other large gatherings. The library will not review requests for meeting room space until July 2021.
- Library badge-accessible hours for CU Anschutz badge holders will be 24/7 seven days a week.
- Users are required to have their CU Anschutz badge to enter the library (*the front door badge reader only unlocks the door closest to the reader)
- You must badge yourself in. Please do not trail in behind others or allow others to come in off your badge swipe.
- Only CU Anschutz badge holders are allowed to be in the library building.
- Unvaccinated individuals must complete the daily health questionnaire, wear a mask, and remain 6 feet from others.
- Study room capacity limits will be removed however if there are more people in a room than the Covid capacity number everyone will need to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- Students are encouraged, but not required, to reserve one of the 61 study rooms.
- All open tables and open spaces in the building are available including walk and bike stations.
- Cleaning supplies will continue to be provided in each room and in the front lobby for those who wish to wipe down work surfaces before/after use.
Full information about returning to campus and campus guidelines can be found on the CU Anschutz Covid-19 webpage.
As a reminder, almost all library resources and services remain available 24/7 from the library webpage. CU Anschutz students, faculty, and staff can initiate book loan requests via AskUs and staff will prepare items for contactless pickup. Laptops are available only to students.
If you have questions about library, services and resources please e-mail the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.