Starting March 16 at 6 p.m. and until further notice, the Strauss Health Sciences Library building is closed, No library services are available in the building. CU Anschutz Badge Access is still allowed. NOTE: Access will be monitored and limited to 7am-midnight, 7 days/week.
While in the library, for your safety, please maintain:
1. One (1) person per study room
2. Ten (10) foot distance between others at all times
More information on the CU Anschutz campus response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Even though the building is closed, you can still get help and use the library’s resources online!
- Have a question? AskUs is available M-F 8am-5pm from the homepage.
- Library classes are still available via Zoom
- All the library’s electronic resources – databases, electronic journals, and e-books – are available to affiliated users remotely.
- We can still provide Interlibrary Loan (ILL), too!
- Check out our COVID 19 resource guide.
This was written by Lisa, you can contact AskUs with questions.