In honor of Open Education Week consider submitting your work(s) to Mountain Scholar. Mountain Scholar is the institutional repository of CU Anschutz and the Strauss Health Sciences Library. Learn more about Mountain Scholar on the Strauss Library’s website.
Submitting your work(s) to Mountain Scholar is easy. In five easy steps you can get your work submitted and made available in Mountain Scholar. A variety of resources can be submitted to Mountain Scholar. Here is a list of some items we accept:
- Data sets
- Journal articles (including published material, depending on copyright restrictions)
- Books and book chapters
- Multimedia including photos, images, and videos
- Grey literature
- Teaching materials and Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Technical reports
- Poster and/or slide presentations
- Professional activity materials
- Projects and portfolios
- Special events materials
- Conference materials
- Departmental publications
This was written by Danielle, you can contact AskUs with questions.