The APA 7th Edition style is now available for EndNote. These are the instructions to install the new style into EndNote. Alternatively, you can watch this video. Though, for Mac, it’s the same process for PC.
- To download the style and read about what’s new, go to the EndNote (Clarivate) download page.
- After clicking on the download link, APA 7th should be listed first or near the top of styles to download. If you don’t see it in the list then search for it in the “Keyword” search box.
- Click the “download” link. If asked, make sure you are saving the file to your downloads.
- Double click on the downloaded file. It should open the style in EndNote.
- In the EndNote toolbar click File –> Save As. You can delete the “Copy” part of the name and click “Save.”
- In the EndNote style-selection dropdown menu (PC upper left in toolbar, Mac in the preview citation/view PDF window) choose “Select Another Style.”
- You can type “APA” in the “Quick Search” box and hit enter, or scroll down alphabetically to find the APA’s.
- Select APA 7th and click “Choose”
- APA 7th will now be available in EndNote and Word.
Please feel free to contact AskUs with any questions.