In an effort to continually improve the library’s website and the user experience, the library will launch an updated look on January 2, 2020.
Our website’s new look is based off of user data, user feedback, and surveys the web development team has been gathering for the last 6 months.
Some of the new changes you will notice are:
- The library search box will be located prominently on the homepage.
- PubMed will be the first tab available in the library search box.
- The homepage will be significantly cutback to try to provide a more succinct user experience.
- The menu will be sized down substantially to try to provide easier pathways to resources in the website.
- Top Resources will be refined to include the top used resources as well as library services and resources.
We are excited to launch this new design for your use and hope that it will help make navigating the library website easier.
This was written by Kristin, you can contact AskUs with questions.