Strauss library is in the process of cancelling some resources due to budgetary constraints.
You can read more information about the budget and cancellations process on the Library Collection Budget Assessment: FY19: Collections Budget LibGuide page. The library has different strategies to reduce costs.
Please see the list below for the cancelled resources in 2019:
- Ulrichs Web
- Aids Research and Human Retroviruses
- Audio Digest: Anesthesiology
- Audio Digest: Emergency Medicine
- Audio Digest: Family Practice
- Audio Digest: Internal Medicine
- British Journal of Nutrition
- Evidence-Based Dentistry
- Genes and Immunity
- Hormone Research in Paediatrics
- International Journal of Impotence Research
- Journal of Medical Microbiology
- Nature Reviews Urology
- Nature Reviews Cardiology
- Wiley journals (under negotiation with publisher)
Below is the PowerPoint presentation by the library director, Melissa De Santis, presented to the faculty assembly in Fall 2018.