HSL just signed up for a trial of Pharmacology World. This is a new product offered by StatRef. The trial will end on May 22, 2018.
Pharmacology World videos key points:
- Helps students master the key concepts of pharmacology
- Covers all major drug classes and includes: mechanism of action, key pharmacokinetics, major therapeutic uses, and common and serious adverse effects
- Incorporates relevant physiology, pathophysiology and biochemistry
- Can be used to fill the void in lectures or in curriculums lacking pharmacology AND via the ‘flip classroom’ method so Instructors can ask students to view videos prior to their lecture to save time
- Prepares students for course exams and national licensing exams
Please contact the Head of Collection Management Yumin Jiang with any feedback.