Since the recent change to the Health Sciences Library proxy server, we’ve received numerous connectivity error reports from users of the citation management software Papers. While we are more than happy to assist with issues related to the proxy link, please keep in mind that the library does not provide in-depth support or troubleshooting for Papers. If you would like to use a citation management program that the library does support and troubleshoot for, we recommend switching to EndNote. You can find more information about EndNote here: http://hslibraryguides.ucdenver.edu/endnote/cuanschutz
Update: Starting in April, the VPN will no longer work with Papers to provide full text. You will need to fill in the Proxy information in Papers to get full text access through the library.
The Health Sciences Library proxy link has changed. To update your Papers library to remain connected to the Health Sciences Library, complete the following steps to update your Proxy settings.
- Access the settings box for Papers by following this path: Papers (main menu) – Preferences – Access
- In the “Use Library Proxy” menu, select: Other
- Enter the following Proxy details:
- Institution: University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- [Updated – use this URL not the one pictured below] EXProxy URL: https://proxy.hsl.ucdenver.edu/login?url=%@
- Click “Done” at the bottom.
- On the “Access” screen, your “Use Library Proxy” box should now say: Other: University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus.
- Now fill in the Library Website URL: https://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu/
- You have now set up your Library Proxy access! You can close the settings box.