Are you studying for the USMLE, shelf exams, board certification exams, or the NCLEX? Sign up for a Board Vitals account and get free access to extensive question banks that will help you prepare. You can find a link to Board Vitals on the library homepage, in the Top Resources column on the left side of the page, scrolling down until you get to the Students heading. Or use this direct link: http://marketing.statref.com/lp/uc_denver_boardvitals.html. Be sure to use your @ucdenver.edu, @childrenscolorado.org or @uchealth.org email address when you register for an account.
- The highest quality questions with detailed explanations
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates based on feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests and review advanced statistics to know strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations, with references and links to sources
- Administrators can monitor performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in discussions
Take advantage of this free benefit today!
Kristen DeSanto, MSLS, MS, RD, AHIP
email@example.com • 303-724-2121