ClinicalKey app is now available for affiliated users.
Create a personal account first if you don’t have one:
1. Go to ClinicalKey from the library’s website
2. Click on “Register” in the upper right corner
3. Using the ucdenver.edu email, fill in the required information on the registration page.
4. Click Register when finished. ClinicalKey will display an activation message and sends a confirmation email.
5. In the confirmation email, click the link to officially start your remote access*.
*This will grant 180 days of remote access. Prior to the end of the 180 days, log into your ClinicalKey personal account while on campus or logged in via the library’s website/VPN.
This will extend access another 180 days. Should your remote access expire, follow the above steps to re-activate your access.
To use the app:
-Install the app on your mobile device: Android and iOS
-Once in the app, two options will appear – Click on ClinicalKey
-Enter your ClinicalKey username and password used for remote access and start using the ClinicalKey App.
Information on apps available through other library subscriptions is available on our app guide.