Want a way to keep current with Ovid journals? Try OvidToday
- Browse specialty categories and select journals to follow
- Stay current with the latest journal content
- Read the PDF of any article
- Add articles to a personal reading list for later use, even offline
- Access journals at home or work with remote authentication
2) Tap “Let’s get started” and follow the on-screen instructions
If you are on campus/logged in on the network, the app should automatically recognize you. Off campus? First log in to the library’s Ovid link or go through VPN so the system recognizes you as an affiliated user.
3) Enter an Ovid Personal Account ID
If you don’t have a Personal Account, OvidToday will prompt you to create one and provide steps.
4) Start browsing favorite journals
You will have access to the most recent issues of the library’s Ovid-subscribed journal content; new issues are added automatically once available on Ovid.