The Health Sciences Library is hosting a Children’s Hospital Colorado Mobile Blood Drive!
When: Friday, Feb. 20th 2015 from 9:00am to 1:00pm
Where: In front of Building 500
A HUGE THANK YOU to all those who have signed up!
We are so grateful for your help!
- How long does it take? The entire process only takes about 20 to 30 minutes total, from arrival, paperwork, a brief interview to the actual blood draw.
- Am I eligible to donate? Answer these six questions to determine your eligibility.
- What do I do before my appointment? Remember to have something to eat and hydrate beforehand.
- What do I bring to my appointment? Bring your government issued ID.
- Where will the blood drive be? The Bloodmobile will be parked at CU Anschutz in front of Building 500 at 13001 E 17th Pl, Aurora, CO 80045.
- Will there be snacks? Yes, there will be snacks available after your donation 🙂
- How can I help? We need at least 32 donors. Help us spread the word! Share this post. Put up this poster in your building and elevators.
Your contribution makes an incredible difference for the patients and families of Children’s Hospital Colorado. Without blood, they would not be able to perform many lifesaving procedures.