Undergraduate seniors leave school with an average of $4,100 in credit card debt. Are you in control of the cards in your wallet?
The Health Sciences Library is teaming up with the Fitzsimons Credit Union for a FREE seminar about building credit.
13 Nov 2014 (Thu)
Location: Teaching Lab 1
In this 90 minute presentation you will learn:
- Why you should care about credit.
- What the credit CARD Act of 2009 means for you.
- Tips for using credit wisely…for life.
- How to build a solid credit history.
- What to do if you lose your credit card.
Register Today! Limited to 15 participants.
**Lunch will be provided.**