We have a new database for global and public health: Global Health through CABI.
About: Global Health focuses on public health research and practice. Topics include:
- Biomedical life sciences
- Chronic diseases
- Diagnosis and therapy of disease
- Environmental and occupational health
- Epidemiology and biostatistics
- Health promotion
- Health systems
- Infectious diseases and parasitology
- Nutrition and food sciences
- Public Health
- Public Health Emergencies
- Tropical and international health.
Global Health Archive offers over 800,000 records on public health from out-of-print journals dating back to 1910.
Look for Global Health on the library’s databases page.