Thursday, October 3, 2013
9:00 – 11:00 am
Health Sciences Library
3rd Floor Reading Room
|Learn about campus resources that
- Make your life easier!
- Provide tools and support for innovation!
- Help you use the latest technology!
- Offer information for decision-making!
Has it been a while since you checked into the new services these groups offer? Come by and get an update.
All Faculty and Staff are invited,
especially those new
to the Anschutz Medical Campus.
Stop by and find ways to work smart, not hard:
- Academic Technology & Extended Learning (ATEL – Canvas)
- CU Bookstore & Printing Services (Posters)
- Educational Support Services (ESS)
- Health Sciences Library
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness (OIRE)
- Office of Research Development & Education (ORDE)
A light breakfast will be provided!
Please register to assist with catering plans.
Hope to see you there!