Drop by the Health Sciences Library for an Open House on Thursday, January 24, 2013 from 9:00 – 11:00am in the 3rd Floor Reading Room.
Learn about a variety of campus departments that
- Make your life easier!
- Provide tools and support for innovation!
- Help you use the latest technology!
- Offer information for decision-making!
If it has been a while since you checked into the new services these groups offer, you should plan to come by and get an update.
All Faculty and Staff are invited, but especially those who are relatively new to the Anschutz Medical Campus.
Visit with these departments and find ways to work smart, not hard:
- Academic Technology & Extended Learning (ATEL – Blackboard soon to be Canvas)
- Educational Support Services (ESS)
- Health Sciences Library
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness (OIRE)
- Office of Research Development & Education (ORDE)
A light breakfast will be provided!
Registration is not required, but will help with planning catering.
Register at: http://tinyurl.com/amc-open-house
Hope to see you there!