The 3rd Annual Visibly Human Symposium will take place from 2:30-5:00 pm on April 14, 2011 in the Shore Family Auditorium. The theme for this year’s event is “From Nutrients to Neighborhoods” and will examine the interplay between the health of our local environments and health-enhancing behaviors. The Symposium will screen Dr. Jill Litt’s film “A Garden in every Neighborhood” followed by a discussion. The panelists leading the discussion will be:
- Dr. Louise Chawla – Professor in College of Architecture and Planning
- Dr. Sandra Stenmark – Pediatrician, Kaiser Permanente
- Karen Hollweg – Immediate Past President, North American Association for Environmental Education
- Michael Buchenau – Denver Urban Gardens
- Jill Litt – Associate Professor, Department of Environmental Health
This event is free and open to the public. We hope you can join us!