January – July 2011
- Register at: http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu/classes/
- All classes are hands-on, active learning and held in the Teaching Labs at the Health Sciences Library the Anschutz Medical Campus
- Class handouts are available online at http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu/handouts/
- Walk-ins WELCOME!
Classes are free for UCD, UCH & TCH faculty, staff and CU students; all others pay a fee of $30 per hour of class time.
Use your wireless laptop in any class at the Library! Just choose the classroom or UC Denver network to connect.
Questions? Call 303-724-2121.
~ Register at: http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu/classes/ ~
Can’t attend a class at the regularly scheduled time?
We’ll be happy to schedule a special class or consultation. We’re flexible!
Request instruction on a date and time convenient for you! http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu/classes/special-class.php
Have questions about Library classes? Contact Lynne Fox at email@example.com or 303-724-2121.
Have questions about the Health Sciences Library?
- Try our webpage: http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu/
- Contact our Ask a Librarian service: http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu/aal/
- Call or visit our Desk: 303-724-2152
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
MICROSOFT COMPUTER SOFTWARE TRAINING IS NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE LIBRARY
TRAINING AVAILABLE FROM THE STATE OF COLORADO DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL AND ADMINISTRATION: