New Trial: ReadCube for Nature journals. Get past the paywall!
Get past the article paywall with our latest trial: ReadCube for Nature journals!
How do I get an article?
1. Find an article in a Nature journal you want, but can’t access because the library doesn’t subscribe. Under the abstract, you should see this:
2. Click on the “View Enhanced PDF” link.
3. Scroll down a little and a window will pop up with three options: Rent, Cloud, or PDF.
4. Select any option you prefer. Details on the access options:
5. The next window will ask you to either sign on to an existing account or create a new one. If you have not already created an account, select the option to create a new one. Please use your ucdenver.edu email address to create the account.
6. You should now have instant access to your article
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Feedback? Tell us here or email the above contact.