Getting Started With Papers
The Library recently hosted a “Getting Started with Papers for Mac” session, led by Dr. Mike Pascoe, an early adopter of Papers and Papers super-user.
We were able to record the session. Watch a video of a “Getting Started with Papers for Mac” class (March 27, 2012) hosted by the Health Sciences Library and taught by Papers super-user and anatomy instructor Mike Pascoe.
NOTE:Due to a technical problem, the audio volume is extremely low. Turn up the volume on your computer and the video panel all the way.
For better audio use a USB headphone with adjustable volume.
The Health Sciences Library does not have staff that are trained to support Papers at this time. However, we can offer the following links to help campus Papers users:
- 30-day Trial for Macs or Windows. Try Papers before you purchase a copy.
- Download the software for Macs or Windows. Cost is $79, 40% discount for students.
- Purchase apps for the iPad or iPhone to use Papers in a mobile format.
- Get help for the Mac or Windows versions.
- The ezproxy URL to set up the article retrieval function is: https://hsl-ezproxy.ucdenver.edu/loginSee instructions at: http://support.mekentosj.com/kb/how-to/configure-papers-to-work-with-your-library-proxyAdd a Proxy URL and paste in https://hsl-ezproxy.ucdenver.edu/login
[Lynne Fox, Education Librarian]