A New Look for the Health Sciences Library’s Website
On August 22nd(Monday), the library will launch an updated website along with the new EZproxy off-campus login service.
The changes are both functional and cosmetic to address feedback from users and staff, the results from statistical analysis, and marketing reports. They are:
- Ask a Librarian and Tell Us services are listed on the right side bar on every page.
- Library hours and news are listed on the right side bar on every page.
- A-Z (sitemap), My Account, Blackboard, eCollege, Web Mail, and MyCU links are listed on header.
- The tabs on the navigation bar include: Home, Find, Services, Resource Guides, Help, About, and Contact.
- Resources Cochrane Library and Web of Science are added to the Top Resources List.
- Additional description is added to resources Ovid and Journals link on the Top Resources List.
- Featured Links including Classes, Course Reserves, Ebooks, Email Help, ILLiad, and Mobile Resources are added to the left side bar.
- The most significant change is in the middle of the webpage which now features a tabbed search design for the resources: FindIt, PubMed, Journals, Google Scholar, and Library Site. Additionally, the gallery offers a space for showcasing library’s space and events.
We hope our updated website is easy for you to find what you need. We welcome your comments and suggestions after using the new site.